1. It’s the world’s largest international supplier trade fair for medical technology
COMPAMED is held alongside MEDICA at the exact same time from the 16th to the 19th of November in the halls 8a and 8b of the Düsseldorf exhibition centre. COMPAMED is visited by over 17,000 professional and there are more than 720 exhibitors. It is a trade fair where professionals from all around the world meet and exhibit their latest high tech solutions for medical technology.
2. International exhibitors and visitors
COMPAMED has very diverse and international visitor and exhibitor bases.
40% of all visitors are German, with a further 37% from other European countries, while the rest is from non European countries. The non european visitors come from South Asia (39%), South and Central America (18%), Middle East (18%), North America (14%) and Africa (10%).
This high internationality enables COMPAMED visitors to get key perspectives, networks and information.
3. Plenty of exciting new opportunities
COMPAMED shows its visitors complete solutions for individual problems. It’s focus is in the futuristic products. There are 5 main categories:
- Production/ Manufacturing:
- System partnerships
- Contract manufacture, design, construction, research and development,…
- Materials/ Substance:
- Plastics and elastomers, resins/ raw materials
- New materials
- Nano materials
- Micro-/ Nano-technology:
- Micro fluidics
- Micro actuators,…
- Test systems,…
- Components for medical technology:
- Components/ modules
- Drive systems
- Equipment communication/ IT/ networks,…
4. Make business
According to dr. Thomas R. Dietrich the CEO of the IVAM microtechnology network, the key roles of COMPAMED are enabling visitors and exhibitors alike to meet new partner networks, renewing existing contacts and initiating activities for the coming year.
It attracts various international specialists from key world markets.
- Heads of research and development departments
- Production managers
- Engineers and technicians for R&D and production departments
- Technical procurement managers
- Medical technology exhibitors of MEDICA
- Packaging specialists
- Process engineers
- Design engineers
- Qualification and validation specialists
It is also worth mentioning that according to the statistics provided by COMPAMED, 92% of it’s visitors are involved in acquisition decisions.
5. Meet ADORA
You will get a chance to meet the innovative team behind ADORA and see how touchless navigation with gestures can improve your surgery process. We are also presenting at MEDICA with ADVANTECH at a joined booth in Hall 15 / C14.
Come visit us, and see surgical room equipment of the future. You can also schedule a meeting and a private try-out session by writing to this address: email@example.com
See you in Düsseldorf!